Wednesday, July 11, 2007

To the 21st Century, and Beyond!

Newsflash: Bettie discovers Google Reader. I know, I know. What rock have I been buried under all this time? But, fact is, I was in the habit of reading my blogs the old fashioned way. You know, click the link and hope there's something new. Then I notice Google Reader listed at the top of my iGoogle page. Usually I'm so distracted by the adorable antics of the Frog and Ladybug theme that I don't notice the links at the top. I click Google Reader, subscribe to all of my blogs, et voila! I cut my daily net time in half. Cool.

Now, onto the good stuff: My 70 Days of Sweat update:

My total word count for Monday and Tuesday is 2,200 words.

Bright
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
7,200 / 27,000
(26.7%)

(I admit, I also read The Dream Thief by Shana Abe Tuesday afternoon. Good book, though the ending struck me as too quick, or too...something. Point is, I will NOT do a Not a Review on it. I will NOT try to pinpoint what I didn't like about the ending of a book that I otherwise liked very much. Who am I kidding. I am such a procrastinator.)